This policy describes how I treat personal information on this website.
How do I receive your information?
1. When you contact me directly such as using the contact form on my website. This requires you to provide your name and email address. You may also choose to submit other information such as your telephone number.
2. When you make a purchase I may collect payment information. For example your delivery address, billing address and credit card details if you make a payment.
Using your information
I may use your information for a variety of purposes, including:
1. To manage or provide any information or products you have requested.
2. To respond to your comments or questions.
3. To notify you of changes to your order.
I try to keep my website secure. However you recognise when providing your information to me through my website or when you send me or ask me to send you any of your confidential information
by email, that the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure. I cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the
internet which is beyond my control.
Providing information to me
You are responsible for informing me of any change in your details, such as a change of address. You have a right to ask me to correct any inaccuracies in the information I hold about you.
You have a right to ask what information I hold about you.
Phone: 07598 767654